Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time to Vote!!!! or (Yes, it's almost over!)

My friend, Kim, sent me this and I thought it was so cute, just had to post it and give you a laugh on this election day. I know some may be sad, or mad tonight when the winner is announced, but remember, at least we got to vote for who we wanted to lead our Country. I for one will be glad when this is all over and settled. I am a little fearful for our country under one of the candidates, but hopefully, he will do the best he can for all people and not just an elect few. Whoever it is I hope that they will turn to God for guidance and help in leading this great country of ours. You can't go wrong if you have his help! Happy Voting Day!

1 comment:

Beth and Shilo said...

Yay it is over. A disappointing loss but I am starting to be OK with the fact of Obama being our President. I know, I know alot of people will disagree with me STILL. But I think he has what it takes to make a difference in this world. His foreign policys scare me the most, but I think he will be good for this country.

Keep an open mind and support our President and hopefully things will turn out right.