Thursday, November 13, 2008

BIG CHANGES ONCE AGAIN!!!!

After a year here in Oregon, we have absolutely loved it, but another change is in the works. The end of November we will be packing up the house again and moving to sun, palm trees, and did I say sun; We are moving to Phoenix, Arizona. Dennis has an incredible opportunity to go to work for a solar company in Arizona. He will be the Director of Development and will have an office in Tempe, Arizona. He starts his job there on December 1st, so we are moving everything out of Oregon before Thanksgiving and then driving to Salt Lake and then he will fly out of Salt Lake to Arizona on the 1st and I will hang out in Utah for a while. We will spend December and January, back and forth between Arizona and Utah. Our furniture from here will go to Phoenix and be put in storage until we find a house down there. We will really miss the Northwest and all the fun things to do here and all the trees, ocean, and water. After 13 days of rain here though, the sun it looking better and better. My blogging may go by the wayside for awhile, while we get settled into the new job and new area, but I will try to keep up. We are looking forward to being closer to our family, and hopefully they will come and visit us now ( they will have to if they want to go boating, as the boat is coming with us this time). See you all soon!

3 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

I am so excited for your move. And tell dad to keep his eye open for a job for me so I can move down there with you.

Your blogging may go by the wayside? I thought that is already where it was?? Just Kidding!

Love you and see you in a week and a half.

Anonymous said...

hello air conditioning , good by fireplace . i hope you enjoy your new home and town .
rick

Lisa said...

Wow, big changes! I love it though. Trading rain for sunshine...hmm, sounds good to me. Of course, I'd go for anything warm right now. Good luck with all the stress of moving. Fun that you will be close to your family for a while. Keep in touch.