Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!


Last Saturday, November 8th, was Erik's wife Lisa's 26th Birthday. We were out of town so this is a little late, but better late than never. We have known Lisa most all her life, since they lived right next door to us in Draper. I was with Lisa all through Young Womans', many camps, and get togethers. She was there when Erik left on his mission to Bolivia and came over to the house as a friend and neighbor to say goodbye. At the time, Dennis' Dad was there and he really liked Lisa and told us that Erik should marry her when he got back. Little did we know then, but Dad knew what he was talking about and Erik and Lisa started dating and were married after he came home from his mission. Sadly enough, though, Dennis's Dad passed away just before Erik came home and never got to see them married. Although, we know he was with us when they were married. Lisa is a fun person to be

around and gives the best hugs ever. She is the mom of 3 great boys and keeps plenty busy with that. She is a great addition to our family and we love her tons! I hope you had a great birthday Lisa and had some fun!






2 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

I never knew that about grandpa. Thats kinda crazy.

Oh and we need to do another Disneyland trip again ASAP before someone else gets pregnant. And no I am not talking me.

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Thanks so much Joleen. I am so lucky to be a part of your wonderful family. I am so excited for you to live a little bit closer to us so we can see you more. I love you so much and thank you for being such a wonderful mom! I agree with Beth we definately need another disney trip!