Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY, DYLAN!!!!

My oldest Grandchild, Dylan, turned 6 on Saturday, November 8th. He shares his birthday with his Mom, Lisa. Dylan has started kindergarten and is really enjoying school. He is so smart and has a memory that is great! He had a rocky start when he was born and spent many days in the hospital. He has had 4 different operations before he was even 2 years old. He is strong and healthy now and you would never know what a hard time he had when he came to this earth.


Dylan is a great big brother and watches over his brothers Brock and Kaden. He loves to play and read and has many friends. He has the most tender heart, and can get his feelings hurt very easily. He loves to go to the football games with his mom and dad, even though, I think he is more for the Utes instead of the Cougars.


He had a great birthday in Salt Lake; going to the BYU game, going to Chuck E. Cheeses, going bowling and loosing his very first tooth! I feel so bad that we missed all of this fun, but Beth posted on her blog, pictures of all the fun things that they did.

Next year we will live close enough to celebrate with him and I can't wait.

This picture is one Beth took of the three boys a year and a half ago. Aren't they the cutest!

Happy Birthday, Dylan!

1 comment:

Beth and Shilo said...

Man I love that boy!!! Seriously will it be possible for me to love MY OWN kids as much as I love this kid?? I don't think my heart can love any more.

Your post brought some tears to my eyes. Dylan has gone through alot in his 6 years and is such a little fighter. He is the sweetest little boy and I LOVE him to DEATH!!!