Thursday, October 16, 2008

PHOTO TAG!!!!!!

My friend Lisa B. did this tag and I that it was pretty fun to do so here goes:

Find the 4th file of photos in your picture file, choose the 4th picture in that file, then write a blog about it.

I had nothing as cute as Lisa's, but this was a vehicle that was at an old car show in Seaside, Oregon on the coast that we went to. They were having a parade of all the cars and I loved this old bus. It could really carry alot of people in it. We actually went to the show again this year, but this was taken last year at the same show. There are a lot of cars that are in this show, it is probably the best old car show that I have ever seen, surly the largest.

Okay, now I tag everyone else. Go find it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is fun! Cute car and great story. Thanks for playing!

Lisa Mc said...

Hey I nominated you for the BFF award. Check out my blog!!!

Beth and Shilo said...

I have seen this tag on everyone elses blog. Holly tagged me too. So once I get caught up at work and post about our Nauvoo trip I will do it.