Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eight is Great!!!!

I was tagged by my friend Lisa M. so here goes!

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. 20/20
4. Any movies on Hallmark Channel
5. Deal or No Deal
6. Don't Forget the Lyrics
7. Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?
8. Biggest Loser
(Pretty sad list, huh?)

8 of my favorite Restaurants:

1. Sweet Tomatoes
2. Bajio's
3. Seven Feathers Buffet on Mon. or Tuesday (they have lobster tails cheap!)
4. Mo's
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Todai
7. Cafe Rio
8. Jake's

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Going to Disneyland
4. Retirement
5. More Grandkids
6. Summer
7. Going to Hawaii
8. Spending time with my family

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Did Laundry
2. Walked around park
3. Read
4. Crochet
5. Cut curtains for a large humanitarian project in our Stake
6. Blogged
7. Paid Bills
8. Talked to Tyler

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Get the elections over and have McCain win!
2. See my Grandkids and Kids more
3. Take whole family on a great vacation
4. To buy a house here in Oregon
5. Go camping and fishing more
6. Retirement
7. Have each of my 4 children doing well spiritually and financially
8. Have family come and visit us here in Oregon

8 People I tag:
1. Karen
2. Beth
3. Andrea
4. Erik and Lisa
5. Lisa B.
6. Jessie
7. Judy
8. Kim

Okay, I did it, now it's your turn!

1 comment:

Lisa Mc said...

Thanks Joleen for the incouraging words this week. It has been horrible! I can't go into all of it now it is quite a story, we lossed the case this week. I will say this we came to a gun fight we brought a bebe gun they had a machine gun. We are looking into an appeal, only if I can get one BAD attorney!!! and have him read the transcripts and see if we have a chance. Thanks for always being my friend!