Monday, October 27, 2008

I Humbly Accept the Nomination!!!!!!



My friend Lisa McIntyre nominated me for the BFF Blog Award. It is my very first blog award! Imagine my excitement as my name appeared in the BFF catagory. I humbly accept this award and will wear it? with pride. Now I get to nominate 5 other people, 4 have to be followers of your blog and 1 be new and live in another area. You have to link back to whoever gave you the award. So Here's my nominations:

1. Lisa McIntyre, she has been my best friend from Las Vegas since we were 12. We shared alot while growing up in Vegas and had many fun times doing it! I love to hear about her family and cute grandkids now. she is at mcintyrebabies.blogspot.com . She has a great blog and had wonderful family recipes on it.

2.Karen Mosher, at dandkmosher.blogspot.com. Karen is my sister-in-law and has always been so much fun. She is a great mother to Haley and Jason and a great example to me. She is very creative and artistic.

3.Lisa Boynton, at muchadoaboutbbunch.blogspot.com. Lisa is another friend from High School. We met during High School and became good friends, we hung out alot, went to dances, talked about boyfriends, etc. She now lives in Bountiful, Utah and we have connected and enjoy learning about each others families through blogging. Lisa is very talented musically. She loves to sing and does a good job of it.

4. Beth Evans, at ilikeicecreamonhotdays.blogspot.com. Beth is my one and only daughter. She is married and is working as a Title Officer in Utah. She is the one who got me started on blogging and who answers any questions that I have. She is very talented, loves to cook, and can make very cute cards and scrapbooking.(Even though she has no time for it now).

I have a very short blog list that I go to, so this will have to do, but feel free to do the 5 blogging friends on your post. I did not nominate Andrea or Lisa, so Beth would have someone to nominate, or Karen. Anyway, I will try to post the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Card that goes with this, but not sure if it will work or not, have never used anything but my own pictures for the blog, so we will see. Woooo Hoooo!!! I finally did it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, congrats! And thanks for the nomination! You do have a cute blog going here. I love to come back to it and read what's up in your life. You're doing great!

Beth and Shilo said...

I hear you got a new camera. How fun, if you figure it out let me know because I am sure our cameras are pretty similar. They are both Sony's.

And you need to do a post annoncing your new exciting news in your life!!

Thanks for the nomination. I feel super cool getting an award fom my MOM!! JK!

Love ya and see you hopefully in what a month??

What are you being for Halloween? Any Plans??