Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Oh my gosh, my first tag! Beth, tagged me on this so I will try to do it.

3 Current Goals

1. To lose weight (Traveling, Age and Moving has really done me in)
2. To make a Quilt (I have always wanted to do one, even took some classes, but have not had the time to make one yet.)
3. To get into geneology. I would love to get going on this!

3 Current Obsessions

1. Reading, I love, love, love to read!
2. Traveling with Dennis, We love to explore all of Oregon; especially the coast
3. Sewing and Crocheting, I guess that is not current, but ongoing.

3 Fears

1. Losing a Family member
2. Getting really sick myself
3. Economy

3 Random Facts

1. I really miss not seeing my kids and Grandkids all the time.
2. I get emotional really easy. (Dennis can't believe the things that make me tear up)
3. I really like living in Oregon, except for not having any family up here.

Okay, Beth, I did it. I guess I can tag everyone else now.
Consider Yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

Yea you did it!! See you are getting the hang of it.

Yeah Sewing and Reading are not a current obsession at all. Just an obsession. I think you have read every book there is out there. You have ALWAYS been a reader.

And all three of your fears terrify me too.

And those are not so random facts, Random is you are queen of spotting "abandoned vehicles", or a famous singer with a one hit wonder "Here Fishy Fishy."

And we miss you and dad to. Especially right now!!

And I must of got my emotional side from you, if I told you some things I cried over you would die laughing. Well maybe not, you have probably cried at it too. Love ya and miss ya tons. Thanks for everything!

The Moshers said...

Check out the bloggin' lady! You go on wit yo bad self! Sorry, I live in Fairfield, you know, and sometimes it's hard to take the 'hood out of the speech. :) I have to agree with Beth, your obsessions aren't new, just ongoing. However you've dropped the "painting wood thingys" obsession. We have to take these things one step at a time...