Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA!

Happy 25th Birthday, Andrea! Yes, today is Andrea's birthday.

We just came back from Utah and visiting with the kids and spending the weekend with everyone on the lake. We had so much fun visiting with everybody and being able to be together as a family.
Andrea tried wakeboarding this time in Lake Mead and was able to get up, stay up and inspired me to try again (and again, and again) to try to get up. She did such a good job of it. I was finally able to get up (for a while) on the wakeboard. Thanks Andrea for the inspiration!


We are so glad to have Andrea in our family. She is so much fun and so kind to everybody. She keeps most of us looking good, by doing our hair. (Some of us need all the help wecan get!) She is so funny and so fun to be around. She owes me big time, since I saved her from the g i a n t spider that was about to attack her.
Here are a few pictures of Andrea (Annie). I hope you have a great birthday and are able to go and do something fun. Think of me as you are eating your Cold Stone, Cookies and Cream Birthday Cake. Love you lots !

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Joleen, I wish I could have seen you while you were in town, I know how it is when you have the family together. Maybe next time you come.
It looks like September is a busy month for you to. I love having all the parties and seeing the kids. I am so lucky to have all the kids so close! It looks like you and Dennis are enjoying life!

Beth and Shilo said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!
Cute post mom and I love all the pictures. I think I might steal the first one and put it on my post.

Love You!

Andrea Harper said...

Thank you Joleen! Look at how blog savvy you are now! I'm so proud. Lake Mead was SOOO SOOOO much fun and I'm so glad that I have in-laws that I love so much! We are gonna show Kevin and Beth up big time next year with our wakeboarding skills. Pretty sure I'll have a flip some time soon. And you'll most likely be doin 360's, so let's just try not to be TOO cocky about it k? We'll help to keep each other grounded when our talent is just exploding all over everyone else TRYING to be as good as we are....hahaha. Love you guys :)