Monday, April 27, 2009

Okay, Just One More Post

I know this is crazy, but I got my own laptop computer since our other computer is in storage in Phoenix (see 3rd post down) and downloaded all my pictures I have been taking here and just had to get back into the blogging world. Hopefully, those of you who used to check my blog will come back. I now, do not have to go to the computer room in the hotel and wait to get on, I can do it in my room or outside by the pool (just had to put that in for those of you still in winter mode). Sorry for all the posts, but alot has happened and I have had many family birthdays while I was down and out. Happy 50th, Gary!!!!! Join the club. Also a shout out to Dennis for his birthday in March. We spent it in California with Dennis' Mom and Karen and Dave and family. Oh yeah, also a shout out to Karen, she just had her 40th!!!! I know you don't want to be reminded about it, Karen, but oh well.
I will try to keep up on this now, so that I don't have so many to do all at once. Will also update on our move (again). Hopefully, we will have a place soon and can get our things out of storage and start real life again. I feel like I have been on a semi-permanent vacation for the last several months and my kids like to keep reminding me that I am on vacation. Oh to make a bed, dinner, or clean a toilet. I can't believe I am to the point that I am really missing that. This Too Will Pass!

2 comments:

Tom Branch Family said...

joleen, what are you doing changing your blog border? you and i were the last ones with christmas borders on our blogs! now your making me look bad!!! alought i did try to change mine but it didn't work figures! nice to know your still alive and kicking!! take care!
sandy

Lisa said...

Hey, glad to see you are back...even if this was done in April. What's up now?